We will do everything possible to make your visit with us enjoyable and hope your stay with us will encourage you to come back again soon. The information listed below contains answers to what most visitors ask us. If you have more, please don’t hesitate to contact our Port Captain. We hope your stay with us will encourage you to make us a frequent port of call.
Arriving by Water
As you arrive to Squamish, follow to the left of the aligned markers. Check the tides when entering and watch the sand bar. After tying up at the guest dock, please see the Port Captain promptly with your boat registration and insurance documentation. Visiting boats must display their yacht club burgee at all times. All visitors must respect the rules and traditions of the club (see rules below).
Detailed dock map coming soon
Arriving by Highway 99 (Sea to Sky)
Take left at main intersection onto Cleveland Avenue. In 300 meters, turn left onto Hunter Place and an automatic right onto Logger’s Lane. Follow 1.1 km down Logger’s Lane and turn final left into parking lot.
Reciprocal & Visitor Moorage
- Contact our SYC Reciprocal Officer Adam Nothstein at 604-762-2540
- Visitor slips are D17-19 (the yellow zone) on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Maximum length allowed: 45 ft. (hull length).
- A guest key will be issued and all charges will be billed directly to the visiting vessel. To return the key, please drop in the mail slot on the side of Wayne’s World (Middle of D dock / end of F dock).
- Note: Festival dates are reserved in advance (last weekend in July). Please contact for fees.
SYC offers a maximum of 7 nights reciprocal moorage. The rate for each night is $0.50 a foot with the first night free and $3 for power. This facilities fee includes showers and garbage. Please pay fees upon arrival and post registration slip on dockside window or vessel.
House Rules & Amenities:
- Fly your club burgee & courtesy flag.
- Show proof of current registration and insurance documentation of 2 million dollar liability (min.)
- The Clubhouse provides adequate restrooms/showers, so please do not use the head (toilet) facilities on your boat unless holding tank is in use.
- Wi-fi service is available. Daily rates available by connecting with Base Wireless.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times. Please clean up after your pets.
- Please familiarize yourselves with our safety equipment.
- Wayne’s World’s BBQ’s are available for use. Please clean BBQ’s after use.
Howe Sound Brewery (Brew Pub & Inn)
604-892-2603 – 37801 Cleveland Ave. (across the street) – Open 11am to 12am
The Copper Coil
604-892-0646 – Corner of Victoria and Cleveland – Open 11am to late
Match Eatery & Public House (Casino)
604-892-2946 – Free shuttle 6pm to 1am (excluding Tuesday) – Open 10am to 11pm
Howe Sound Taxi – 604-898-8888
Squamish Yellow Cab – 604-892-5995
Local bus transit – 604-892-3567
All Emergency Services “9-1-1”
Local Police Non-emergency (RCMP) 604-892-6100
LATTITUDE: 49.41.68′ N
LONGITUDE: 123.0930′ W
37778 Logger’s Lane